Capgemini helps carriers move from a fixed to variable cost model by leveraging a robust platform and licenses to do business across all 50 states.
Client Challenges Today
The majority of carriers in the life and health insurance industries continue to deal with various business challenges that slow down revenue growth, enhance operational inefficiencies, and ultimately hurt the bottom line. Typically, these challenges fall into three major categories: financial, technological, and operational. Companies that are able to identify and effectively address these challenges will be the ones to emerge as the top performers in today’s crowded market place.
Solution and How We Work
Capgemini provides a full-service administration model to health insurance carriers leveraging robust platform and licenses to do business across all states in the United States. Our model enables carriers to move from a fixed cost model to a variable cost model in per member, per month construct, bundled cost per policy and/or cost per claim.
Backed by two decades of experience in providing end-to-end third party administrator services, we have significant focus on senior health markets including MedSupp, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and dental, hospital, indemnity, and specified diseases.
- Licenses to operate in all 50 U.S. states
- Two decades of experience in providing end-to-end TPA services
- A robust platform to deliver administration services in health and life
- Deep consulting and policy conversion capabilities
- More than 1,000 registered nurses to provide care management
- A national discount provider network to provide custodial care service across the U.S.