Learn how you can transform your operations, optimize costs, drive new revenue streams with Big Data & Analytics. Increase your business agility today via our partnership with Cloudera.
Beyond the Big Data Hype: Get Business Value for Your Company
Big data technologies are evolving rapidly and coming into mainstream. Companies already considering these may have a few questions before they take the leap:
- What is the impact of these new technologies on my landscape?
- Do I risk ending up with a “data black hole”, where using data is even more complex?
- How do I guarantee more agility and satisfaction for my business users?
- How do I guarantee that I will meet my SLAs, comply with production systems regulations, and fulfill security requirements?
To answer these questions, organizations need to use the right tools and techniques to manage their data ecosystem. These tools need to be supported by new approaches and governance processes to achieve true value from the data.
The Big Data Revolution is Here. Seize the Opportunity
You can define the necessary actions for your first Big Data project using our Enterprise Data Hub Accelerator. This framework is the first step to shaping your company to become information-centric by guiding you through four steps:
- Identify the right business drivers and security and governance processes
- Get your analytics to the next level by integrating and mastering machine learning or scientific algorithms
- Know which data sets to use first, how to manage data and make it secure and governable
- Scale your Big Data Platform for the long run
Use cases for Retail Sector
Optimize Your Data Architecture, Extend Your Analytical Reach
To become information-centric, more efficient and more competitive, organizations need to evolve their analytical data management architectures to the next era.
With our Data Optimization solution, we assess your current analytical architecture before designing a roadmap and investment plan to optimize your landscape. Using Cloudera solutions, we complement your existing data warehouse architecture with Apache Hadoop capabilities. We offer multiple options for you to adapt to a hybrid architecture by offloading some of your data or workloads on Hadoop, and take advantage of the extended analytical capabilities of the platform.
To bring greater agility to your teams, we propose our Big Data Service Center approach. We integrate your teams with Capgemini and Cloudera’s experts around a set of workstreams, tasks and projects to help you deliver on your big data strategy. This end-to-end framework provides you a ready pool of quality, skills and capacities and lets you focus on high-value processes.
Capgemini & Cloudera Seamlessly Integrated Capabilities
To deliver high quality big data projects, we've joined our skill sets with Cloudera to provide you with the best expertise in the market place.
On top of tackling the 3 V's (Volume, Variety, Velocity) of big data, we work with you to make sure you get the business Value you expect to achieve out of the technology, because Value is the “4th V” that really counts.
Through this partnership, your organization benefits from the worldwide capabilities of our team of 8000 BIM consultants and our Rightshore® approach.