Jon Bell, Capgemini
Increased Speed to Value in BPO Delivery
In an effort to transform their business, more and more companies outsource across a range of front- and back-office processes; from finance and accounting to procurement and human resources. They’re attracted by BPO providers that bring process
Our BPOpen® service delivery platform seamlessly integrates your application landscape with our outsourcing services while protecting data and privacy. In turn, you get the results you’re looking for quickly, safely and at a lower cost.
Quicker, Safer, Lower-Cost Outsourcing
BPOpen® is a keystone of our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, enabling:
- Workflow and Work Management: prioritizing tasks by due date and business relevance, configured to your application environment
- Approval Management: creating flexible, automated workflow approval based on authority chart and legal entity specifications
- Document Management: securing document archiving with version control
- Query Management: connecting you, our team and third-party stakeholders seamlessly
- Service Reporting and Process Optimization Analysis: analyzing trends by process area via dashboards and scorecards
You benefit from:
- Speed to Value: fast deployment with low investment
- Simplicity: standardized processes and better workflow across delivery teams through a user-friendly interface
- Transparency: increased compliance with regulatory standards, optimal resource management and continuous improvement insights via real-time performance monitoring
Your Partner in BPO AccelerationThe BPOpen service delivery platform integrates the proven methodologies of Capgemini’s Global Process Model into a sophisticated BPM toolset. It serves as the basis for our technology blueprints that incorporate leading technologies, such as the IBX procurement platform or VWA WebCollect O2C software, to ensure best-in-class service delivery, every time from every location.
Contact us to learn how BPOpen® can enhance your outsourcing operation and significantly reduce costs.