“Dramatic shifts in the media and entertainment industry are changing the way content is produced and shared. Successful companies need to understand the most effective channels and the most valued utilities, while seamlessly optimizing their content to enhance revenue.”
– Rob Sherman, Capgemini, BPO Director
Managing Complex Business Processes in a Digital World
Shifting from physical to digital content can open a new world of revenue-generating opportunities for media and entertainment companies. But it also adds complexity to business processes. New distribution channels, mergers and acquisitions, and changing buying patterns further complicate processes.
Many companies are ready for the shift but aligning their back-office operations is a challenge. They need digital content strategies based on leading technology to rapidly improve processes and increase revenues.
A Business Process to Support your Digital Strategy
Our platform-based BPO services accelerate digital content strategies and improve processes in:
- Customer interaction
- Finance and accounting
- Supply chain
Our services help you to:
- Maximize the value of your digital content strategy
- Speed up cash flow and free up capital
- Standardize and automate your business processes for improved productivity
- Integrate and manage new revenue streams
- Capitalize on evolving consumer behavior by analyzing buying patterns
- Manage the customer experience across channels and social conversations
A Partner in Transformation for Media and Entertainment
Robust yet flexible, our platform-based BPO services combine industry expertise, in-depth process knowledge, leading technology and analytical insights. This unique approach is at the core of our Global Enterprise Model (GEM), a proven, closed-loop methodology for delivering best-in-class services.